Rochelle Stevens Foundation
Rochelle Stevens Foundation has impact our community with contributions, scholarships and hope for our youth.
Since,1990 Rochelle Stevens Foundation has assisted over 30,000 inner city boys & girls in Track & Field between the ages of 6 to 21 years old.
Giving our young athletes hope to pursue their dreams of becoming an outstanding athlete, productive citizen and an Olympic Star.
Research study says, "students in sports are more likely to enroll and graduate from college than those without extra sports."
To inspire and develop the next generation of runners in track and field, academics & careers.
To offer our athletes the opportunity to run, jump or throw in front of college coaches & recruiters to earn a track & field scholarship to attend college.
We assist and provide our athletes and coaches with:
- new shoes
- tote bags
- tee shirts
- hotel accommodations
Planned Activities Annually:
- Rochelle Stevens Invitational Track Meet (May)
- Rochelle Stevens Track Clinic
- Achieving Dreams Scholarship Dinner
- Rochelle Stevens Fund Raising Campaign
- Breakfast With A Champion
- Out Run Obesity 3k Family Walk & Health Fair
Membership & Sanctioned by:
- Internal revenue code 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
- AAU Junior Olympics
- USA Track & Field Association
- United States Olympic Committee Alumni Member
- Town of Collierville Chamber of Commerce Member
Donations & Sponsorships are Accepted on page 3.