Rochelle Stevens Foundation
"Achieving Dreams" Scholarship
Rochelle Stevens Foundation has impacted our community with scholarships, contributions and hope for our youth in track and field.
Since,1990 Rochelle Stevens Foundation has assisted over 30,000 inner city boys & girls in Track & Field between the ages of 6 to 21 years old.
RSF, offer young athletes opportunities to pursue their dreams. While becoming an outstanding athlete, leadership development, character building and productive citizens.
Research study says, "students that participate in sports are more likely to enroll and graduate from college than those without sports."
To inspire and develop the next generation of runners in track and field, academics & careers.
To offer athletes the opportunity to run, jump or throw in front of college coaches & recruiters. With a chance to earn a track & field scholarship to attend college, trade school or certificate training.
We assist and provide our athletes and coaches with:
- new shoes
- tote bags
- tee shirts
- hotel accommodations
Planned Activities Annually:
- Rochelle Stevens Invitational Track Meet (May)
- Rochelle Stevens Track Clinic
- Achieving Dreams Scholarship Dinner
- Rochelle Stevens Fund Raising Campaign
- Breakfast With A Champion
- Out Run Obesity 3k Family Walk & Health Fair
Membership & Sanctioned by:
- Internal revenue code 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
- AAU Junior Olympics
- USA Track & Field Association
- United States Olympic Committee Alumni Member
- Town of Collierville Chamber of Commerce Member
Thank You in advance for your
Donations & Sponsorship